Hanwha Q Cells
Q Cells G3 solar modules are the gold medalists in one of the toughest competitions in the solar industry – the modern module pentathlon. With high performance, state-of-the-art technology, outstanding design and rigorous testing, you are betting on a strong brand. Backed by an extended 12-year product warranty and one of the best linear performance warranties on the market.
Outstanding Performance - Optimal Reliability
The Q.PRO-G3 is the reliable best seller of Q CELLS for just about every application. This polycrystalline high performance module with performance classes up to 265 Wp is the successor of the best polycrystalline solar module* (according to the yield test conducted by the renowned specialist journal PHOTON in 2013). The Q.PRO-G3 provides excellent output values and maximum reliability.
In the G3 version Q CELLS’ innovative Q.ANTUM technology is used in the higher performance classes of the Q.PRO-G3. This guarantees maximum energy yields under real conditions - even under low irradiance, such as, for example, at sunrise and sunset or in overcast weather.
- Rooftop arrays on residential buildings
- Rooftop arrays on commercial / industrial buildings
- Ground-mounted solar power plant
|Type||Polycrystalline 60-cell module|
|Output||Up to 270 Wp|
|Efficiency||Up to 16.2 %|
|Sorting||+5 / -0 W|
- High performance classes thanks to Q.ANTUM cell technology
- 98% nominal performance in low-light conditions (200 W/m²)
- High safety due to a breathable, ammonia-resistant junction box and robust connectors
- Tested for wind and snow loads up to 5,400 Pa
- Up to 31% reduction in logistics and storage costs thanks to slender design with 35 mm frame
- Easy installation with a weight of just 19 kg
Wide range of Q Cells solar panels available
We are able to supply a wide range of Q Cells solar panels.
For more information, please contact us.
* The Q.PRO-G2 235 was the best polycrystalline solar module in the PHOTON Yield Test 2013. 151 different PV modules from 119 manufacturers were tested.