Energy efficiency and heat loss reduction are key considerations in the design of every new building. We offer an extensive range of thermal insulation products for every application.
As thermal insulation requirements continue to grow, the industry is under increasing pressure to meet these requirements and the ever more stringent u-values demanded by them. Coupled with this is the common desire amongst developers to make optimum use of the site to provide maximum accommodation at minimum footprint dimensions, leading to the increased use of the roofspace for so-called 'room in the roof' applications.
NaturePro Sheepswool Insulation
Sheep are sheared annually so the only limit on the amount of wool available is determined by the number of sheep being farmed. So wool is a completely sustainable, renewable resource. What’s more, its natural insulating properties mean in the summer it releases moisture providing a cooling effect inside the building, while in the winter moisture absorption has the opposite warming effect.
- Can be used for roofs, walls and floors
- Cut to shape with a sharp blade
- No irritating fibres
- Preferably used in conjunction with a vapour permeable membrane
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Obtained from a renewable resource
- Helps to reduce condensation by absorbing and releasing moisture
- Easy and safe to install with no irritating fibres
- Easily recyclable
Normal stock: batts 1.2m x 0.575m, 100mm thick
Also available in rolls and other thicknesses on request
- k value 0.040 W/m.K
- Water absorption at 100%RH 40%
- Resistant to mould and insects
- Flame resistance BS 5803 Parts 3 and 4
- Good sound absorbing properties
- Thermally bonded to maintain stability
- Zero GWP